Participating golf courses include: Briar Bay Golf Course, Country Club of Miami, Crandon Golf at Key Biscayne, Greynolds Golf Course, and Palmetto Golf Course.
Patron Rules and Regulations
- Current rates are listed here. Rates are subject to change.
- Patron round is valid for one (1) greens fee and cart fee for a specific tee time, day of purchase. Limit 9 or 18 holes, replay not included.
- Resident status is determined by current photo identification issued by the State of Florida and/or property tax bill.
- Patron Card may be purchased in the golf shop at any participating golf course.
- Membership is valid for one-year from date of purchase; benefits valid from date of purchase and are not retroactive.
- Membership is non-transferable, not valid with other promotions, and non-refundable.
- Member must present Patron card and photo identification at point of purchase in order to receive benefits.
- Complimentary Summer Round: Miami-Dade County residents purchasing a Patron Card Membership will receive a voucher for a complimentary weekday round (green fee and cart) valid weekdays (excluding holidays) May 1, 2021 through October 31, 2021 which can be redeemed at any participating golf course, subject to availability.
- Advance tee times: Members may book tee time reservations up to 8 days in advance, online at golfmdcpatron.ezlinksgolf.com, directly with the participating golf course via telephone, 24/7 reservation line 855-GOLF-305 or in person.
- Discount range balls: Members receive $1 off large bucket of driving range balls at Country Club of Miami, Crandon Golf at Key Biscayne and Palmetto Golf Course.
- Discount on golf merchandise: Members receive a 10% discount on all golf merchandise within the golf shops at participating golf courses; food & beverage excluded.
- Invites to Patron Card Holder events throughout the year with additional discounts.
- Loyalty Points are not earned on any rounds deemed “special rate” offerings during the year. Loyalty Points are only awarded on rack-rate Patron Rounds.
- 1 point is awarded for every $1 spent on rounds only.
- Points expire after 1 year of inactivity
- Points are non-transferable
- Balance can be found at bottom of receipt
- Must have Patron Card to receive points
- Must have Patron Card to redeem round
- Loyalty Points are awarded to rack-rate Patron Rounds only.
- Rounds with special rates and offers do not award Loyalty Points.